“If it’s about Statutory Returns, JILIAN Is Your Easiest and an Affordable Resort”
“Compliance and Governance has always been and will always be a complicated business challenge. Laws and Regulations are fluctuating in nature and businesses should keep adhering to changes in such laws and Regulations in order to avoid exposure to legal liabilities.”
Our Services includes:
Statutory Returns under various Laws is one regular and complex compliance to follow, however, if not adhered, can lead to unpleasant circumstances.
- Statutory Returns under Companies Act;
- Statutory Returns under Income Tax Act;
- Statutory Returns under FEMA Act;
- Statutory Returns under Labour Laws;
- Statutory Returns under GST Act;
- Statutory Returns under Excise and customs;
- Statutory Returns under FSSAI Act
Be it an individual or a legal entity, JILIAN provides a comprehensive range of services related to filing of Statutory Returns under various Laws and Regulations applicable in India and outside India along with end to end ancillary services like
- Collecting data from client,
- Preparing and submitting returns
- Liasoning with Government Agencies
- Instant availability of challans and receipts
Statutory Compliances under Companies Act, 2013:
- Annual Return within 60 days of Annual General Meeting (AGM) in form MGT-7.
- Audited financial statement within 30 days of Annual General Meeting (AGM) in form AOC 4.
- Appointment of Whole Time Director (WTD), Managing Director or Manager in form MR-1.
- Declaration by significant beneficial owners (BEN-1) of the Company in form BEN 2
- Return of Deposits in form DPT-3
- Buyback of shares or other securities in form SH-11
- Return of allotment of shares in form PAS-3
- Form on number of layers of subsidiary held by a holding company in form CRL 1
- Annual return filed by auditor with the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) in form NFRA-2
- Alteration in the documents filed for a foreign company registration in form FC-2.
- Annual Return for Foreign Company in form FC-4
- Statutory Compliances by Nidhi Companies in form NDH-1
- Half Yearly return by Nidhi Companies in form NDH-3
- Return of Dormant Company in form MSC-3
- Half yearly return filed with the Registrar for any outstanding payments to Micro or small Enterprises in form MSME 1
Statutory Returns under Income Tax Act, 1961:
- Income Tax Return for Individuals, HUFs, Firms, LLPs, Companies
- Forms – ITR1, ITR 2, ITR 3, ITR 4, ITR 5, ITR 6, ITR 7
- Mandatory and voluntary returns
- Due Dates – in Non Audit case is 31st July, Audit cases 30th September
- Tax Deduct at Source (TDS)/Tax Collected at Source (TCS) returns
Statutory Returns under FEMA Act, 1999:
- Annual Return on Foreign Liability and Asset ( FLA) by 15 July every year
- Quarterly return within 15 days of close of quarter by Indian Company issuing shares against ADRs/GDRs
- Reports by AD- Category banks
Statutory Returns under Labour Laws:
- Annual Return under payment of wages act 1936
- Annual Return under The Minimum Wages Act 1948
- Annual Return-Bonus paid to employees for the accounting year under the Payment of Bonus Act 1965
- Quarterly returns (March June September December) under Shops and Establishment Act 1988
- Half Yearly ESI Return under Employee State Insurance Act 1948 – April to September due by 12 November, and October to March due by 12 May.
- PF Return under Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, monthly return due on 25thof every month – 20 or more employees registration is mandatory
Statutory Returns under GST Act, 2017:
- Monthly/Quarterly GST returns based on type of business.
- Various kinds of returns to be filed under GST Act like GSTR-1, GSTR-2, GSTR-3B, GSTR-4, GSTR-9 etc.
Mandatory for every business entity or individual registered under GST Act, 2017. GST return includes the information about
- Output GST (On Sales) and
- Input tax credit (GST paid on purchases)
Statutory Returns under Excise and customs:
- Monthly/ quarterly/ half yearly/ yearly returns under Central Excise Act, 1958
- Monthly/ quarterly returns under Customs Act, 1962
Statutory Returns under FSSAI Act:
- Annual Return with Licensing Authority on or before 31stMay of each year.
“All food manufacturers, labelers, re-labelers, importers, packers, and re-packers are required to file FSSAI return either electronically or in Physical forms as may be prescribed, before 31st May of each year to the Licensing Authority with respect to the category of food products manufactured or sold during the previous financial year.”
- Half yearly return with Licensing Authority within 1 month from the end of half year.
“All those Food Business Operators (FBO) licenses involved in the process of manufacturing of milk and/or milk products are required to file returns on half yearly basis for the period 1st April to 30th September and 1st October to 31st March of every financial year within 1 month from the end of half year.”
JILIAN has a team of multidisciplinary professionals consisting of Chartered Accountants (CA), Company Secretaries (CS) Lawyers, Accountants and Tax Practitioners having an in depth knowledge of Statutory Requirements both domestic and international.
JILIAN has an adequate set up to deal with filing of Statutory Returns in easiest and efficient way:
JILIAN has a robust compliance structure in place to keep our clients complied with Statutory compliances in order to avoid financial penalties.
And, amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, JILIAN has an efficient business continuity plan in place along with keeping in mind our ginormous responsibility of safe guarding the health of our employees and afcourse, our clients and therefore, ensure to keep our client service process hassle-free and flexible.