Registering a US company is a headache for many companies. Some have no professional lawyers, and some have not found a good registered company to assist. So what is the US company registration process like? How much cost and time will it take?
1. Submit a copy of the passport/ID card of one shareholder or two or more shareholders;
2. Sign the agreement document;
3. Deliver 70% deposit;
4. The association goes through the formalities in various departments;
5. Fax or scan the registered documents;
6. Make up the balance;
7. Return the original materials.
1. Three US company names (in English) are proposed to be registered. If there are no duplicate names, they can be used;
2. The business scope of the US company;
3. Provide the names of directors and shareholders, copies of passports, and contact numbers/faxes;
4. Provide at least one director and one shareholder distribution ratio;
5. Indicate the percentage of shares held by each shareholder ( % ).
The total cost of registering a US company (including the cost of the government registration certificate, materials, company seal, courier and professional registration services);
1. Certificate of Incorporation (CI) issued by the Secretary of State;
2. Company organization outline and articles of association;
3. One US company steel seal and one Yuanzi seal each;
4. Company stock;
5. Minutes of the first board of directors;
6. Exquisite file box.
After successfully registering a US company, it can be found on the website.
1. The company charter issued by the US company government;
2. U.S. company formation regulations;
3. U.S. company constitution regulations;
4. U.S. company stock;
5. US company seal;
6. U.S. company resolution forms.