What Is Accounting and Accounting Services?
Accounting or Accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial and non financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. Accounting, which has been called the “language of business” measures the results of an organization’s economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators.
In simple words, it is a process of recording financial transactions pertaining to a business. The accounting process includes summarising, analyzing and reporting these transactions to oversight agencies, regulators and tax collection entities. The financial statements used in accounting are a concise summary of financial transactions over an accounting period, summarising a company’s operations, financial position and cash flows.
Learn About Our Accounting Services in India:
In order to stand out among the competitors, key is to choose the right resource for the right job, so it is always suggested to outsource the tasks related to accounting services instead of exploiting your resources into something that can be better done by professional accountants with more adequacy and at reasonable costs because Accounting Services in India are not only vital to ensure statutory compliances but also balance the profit and loss of the company which allowing company to exercise good business judgments.
Relevant, transparent and independently reviewed financial information is more critical than ever to building confidence both within your organization and with external stakeholders. Decision makers at all levels require this information to develop the strategies that provide direction for your business. Yet with a constantly evolving financial reporting landscape, it is a challenge for management, boards and audit committees to stay up to date on shifting compliance requirements under various acts such as Companies Act, Income Tax Acts etc under which multiple compliances have to be ensure like preparation, maintenance & filing of financials on yearly and quarterly basis, GST registration, ITR filing, GST return filing, TDS filing etc.
By establishing and developing strong relationships with our clients, we, JILIAN CONSULTANTS INDIA PVT LTD is an expert unit of highly experienced and qualified accountants, lawyers, Company Secretaries, MBAs and other supporting staff and we are better able to understand you, your unique situation and your overall vision for your business which means that one of our experienced, qualified personnel will oversee every stage of the process.
We are committed to your success, by ensuring you have the timely, meaningful and reliable financial information you need to make decisions with confidence. And, amidst the Covid-19 pandemic, Jilian Consultants India Private Limited has an efficient business continuity plan in place along with keeping in mind our ginormous responsibility of safe guarding the health of our employees and afcourse, our clients and therefore, ensure to keep our client service process hassle-free and flexible.
Our Accounting services in India and reporting services include:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for companies and limited liability partnerships
- Preparation of annual accounts for unincorporated businesses such as partnership firms, proprietorships
- Book Keeping services, payroll services, cash management and Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of financial forecasts including cash flow and profit projections
- Providing financial expertise to companies at board level
- Advising on accounting systems and software
- Assisting clients in recruiting and training finance staff.
- Income Tax related filings under Income Tax Act, 1961 (IT Act) or any other Indian Tax laws or ancillary services for our Individual/ corporate clients such as ITR (Income Tax Return) preparation & filings, replies to notices under IT Act, Advance Tax Filings etc.
- Filing Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) returns for our individual / corporate clients including TDS returns rectification, TDS refund along with keeping sharp eye due dates, ensuring the issuance of TDS challans and TDS certificates and other related services.
- Registration under Goods and Service Tax Act, 2017 (GST Act), Filing of all kinds of GST returns, GST Reconciliation, GST refund, surrender of GST, Invoice preparation for our individual/ corporate clients along with keeping track of due dates and set out for other related services.
- We also facilitate everything from tax processing and planning point of view including advisory on deductions, credits, concessions, rebates and exemptions etc.